No Products in the Cart
Why Use Dormant Spray?
- It is a desiccant that will dry up the remaining leaves on your bushes. This is especially helpful in climates that have warm winters in that it will help the bush drop its leaves and go dormant.
- The Dormant Oil will smother any spider mite eggs or other detrimental insect eggs and larva that are overwintering in your rose bushes and garden mulch.
- The Fungonil, or contact fungicide of your choice, will dry up any fungal spores that are still lingering on your plants and in your garden mulch.
- By eradicating fungal spores and insect eggs, it is less likely the first rain of the season will splash the trouble-making spores and eggs back onto your bush.
How to Use Dormant Spray:
- Mix up 3 Tablespoons of Dormant Spray, 2 1/4 teaspoons of Fungonil, and 1/2 teaspoon of Spreader Sticker with 1 gallon of water.
- Spray bushes AND the mulch surrounding the roses.
- Wait 2 weeks and apply for a second time if blackspot, downey, or spider mites were an issue during the previous growing season.